We have come up with a wide range of in-house built sample management tools that are equipped with all facilities to meet client’s sampling needs. We have every measure in place to determine and target the exact and appropriate audience, target the audience based on their initial responses and that too automatically in a single click of the mouse.
We are we equipped for:
- Quota Management
- Pre-screening audiences
- Re-contacting respondents
- Re-allowing respondents
- Mobile surveys
- Maintaining records of participants
How do we Sample?
We get the respondents to your surveys using multiple sampling channels. Technology plays a major role in the selection procedure as we go on a hunt for the right candidates for each survey. We can perfectly target the panelists based on their answers to profiling questions matching to your requirement and send them to your surveys using the channels mentioned below:
- Survey Invitation: We send survey invitations to the respondents targeting the quota and other important points. The respondents do not have to answer targeting questions each time as we have their answers in our database and all we need to do is just click for queries and reserve from our database for your survey. The respondents get notified via email about a new survey opportunity. In the survey invitation, we just mention the survey topic, the length of the survey, the reward amount and the survey URL. As soon as the respondents click on the survey URL, they get routed to your survey.
- Survey Portal: Panelists can participate in a survey through our survey portal too. Whenever they login into their account and go to the current survey tab, they can view all the surveys (which they haven’t participated in yet) matching their profile and demographic quotas. In the survey portal, the participants view a survey topic, the length of the interview and the reward amount. If they find the survey interesting, they just need to click on the start survey option and thus, they will be routed to the survey.
- Routing: We have internally developed a routing technology through which we can route our respondents from one survey to another. As soon as they complete one survey through any channel, they come to our survey router portal. If they are interested to participate in more surveys, they get routed to another which matches their demographics and quota requirements in the best possible way.
Our Sample Pool
Our proprietary panel (www.opinionbureau.com) is the primary source of our sample pool. Our panel site is quite advanced, secured and highly active for market research surveys. We allow only double opt-in, active and approved panelists to the survey to ensure that only genuine and interested members are participating. Click here to know more about our panel, recruitment process and maintenance techniques.
Our secondary source of sample pool is OSBT (Online Survey Bureau Traffic). We attract respondents to our OSBT portal from social media networks, affiliate networks and digital advertising which help us to get the survey audiences directly to your survey based on their demographic criteria. Their traffic is managed through our in-built software which helps us routing the right respondent to the right survey without letting them know in advance about which one they are going to take part in.Click here to know more about OSBT.
Uniqueness of Respondents
The quality of data is something that matters utmost in any online marketing campaign. To ensure that we maintain the quality we promise, we have measures in place to prevent a respondent from participating in the same survey more than once. Whenever a participant tries to re-attempt a survey our system identifies and rejects the respondent right before the survey begins. So a respondent can participate in a survey just once, no matter whether he is coming from panel,OSBT or from a partner.